Are you looking for a church home or for more information about St. Mary’s? If so, WELCOME! Please look around our site to learn more about the Catholic Church, the activities of our parish and ways to become connected!
If you would like to register as a member, please stop by the parish office and pick up a registration form (or pick one up after Mass from one of our hospitality ministers). Our office is open Monday/Wednesday 8:00-2:00 a.m. and Tuesdays/Thursdays 8:00-3:30 p.m.
Here is a little information about St. Mary’s past . . .
- We are the second oldest church in Genesee County (we were a mission of St. Michael’s in Flint); our school is the oldest Catholic school.
- Our history is traced back to a large group of Irish immigrants who were very devoted to Catholicism.
- Our pioneer priests were hardy souls, riding horses from Detroit to Sault Ste. Marie
Here is a little information about St. Mary’s today . . .
- Upon the retirement of our Pastor Fr. Thomas Nenneau June 28, 2017, our pastor will be Fr. Roy Horning and his associate priest will be Fr. Bill Wegher (both will be serving Holy Rosary, Flint as well.
- We live and proclaim the gospel through a variety of ministries (pick up a copy of our parish guide in the church to see the opportunities to serve)
- We have a faith-led, dynamic Catholic school
- We have a strong Sunday Religious Education program with involved parents
- We are receiving training in Catechesis of the Good Shepherd for 3-6 year olds
- We have a vibrant initiation process for those who want to consider becoming Catholic (for both adults and children) throughout the year
- We are 625 members strong
We hope when you visit St. Mary’s, you will feel the love and joy from all of our parish and staff. Please let us know how we can help!