Thank you to all who took part in last night’s Realign Resources for Mission regional meetings across the Diocese of Lansing and also online. It was great. God bless you.
The meetings saw the Realign Resources for Mission Committee outline their latest draft proposal for parish groupings across the diocese with the aim of helping every parish become more on mission in forming communities of missionary disciplines who are equipped to go and announce the Gospel of Jesus Christ to a contemporary society in desperate need of his divine healing love.
Below is a link to the YouTube video with the seven presentations that were first broadcast last night. The running order of them is as follows:
• Introduction | Fr Mathias Thelen | Chairman, Realign Resources for Mission Committee
• A Word from the Bishop | Bishop Earl Boyea | Bishop of Lansing
• The Vision | Pete Burak | Member, Realign Resources for Mission Committee
• The Law | Fr David Hudgins | Judicial Vicar of the Diocese of Lansing
• The Structure | Fr Mathias Thelen & Fr Steve Mattson | Members, Realign Resources for Mission Committee
• The Process | George Landolt | Member, Realign Resources for Mission Committee
• The Proposal | Deacon Devon Wolfe | Member, Realign Resources for Mission Committee
Please watch and then, most importantly, please give the committee your feedback. What do you think? Just click on the link below and fill in the online survey. Your opinions matter to Bishop Boyea and to the Realign Resources for Mission Committee. Click here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DJ9CYST