The Diocese of Lansing’s Realign Resources for Mission committee invites you to join them on the evening of Sunday, August 29, 2021 when they will present to you the proposed drafts of parish groupings within the Diocese of Lansing. Your feedback is important to them and to Bishop Earl Boyea. Meetings will take place between 6:30pm and 8:30 pm at the following locations:
• Father Gabriel Richard High School, Ann Arbor
• Powers Catholic High School, Flint
• Lumen Christi High School, Jackson
• Lansing Catholic High School, Lansing
There will also be a virtual option available on the Diocese of Lansing YouTube channel. The presentation will premiere on YouTube at 6.30pm. Then at 7.30pm a member of the Realign Resources for Mission committee will be live on YouTube to take your questions until 8.30pm. Every participant, in-person and online, will have a survey available to give feedback. All are very welcome.
* If you wish to attend in person or online, please RSVP by clicking here.